Monday, September 16, 2013

Ahoy mateys!

0 comments
 

Apart from my recent pirate obsession leading up to Disney Junior Live coming to Las Vegas on Dianna's birthday weekend, I just found out that Krispy Kreme is feeling equally pirate-y!

This Wednesday, in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day, Krispy Kreme is awarding anyone who comes into their store talking like a pirate a free original glazed donut. And to top that, they're offering a whole dozen to anyone fully dressed as a pirate!

I have to say, when I told Chris, he looked like Christmas had come early. I'm thinking that we can get the whole family in on it--especially because I don't think Dianna would sit idly by as I dress up her father and not her.

Check out the Krispy Kreme website for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff